This has been the longest week ever.
But finally! Finally it came! Wednesday. And that meant Awana.
Oh how I missed it.
This is the only picture I got. But you can see how fun they look.
It was a crazy night with about 75 folks in all. Wow the growth. Chaotic, loud, and wonderful.
I've had these guys since 2nd grade and now they are 4th graders. I also have a few 3rd graders thrown in for good measure. 10 in all. All boys.
Burgers for supper and only 1 spill that I saw. Can't beat that!
It took a little time to get settled with it being the first night so I kinda felt behind and didn't get to talk as much or pray with them or get to know the newbies like I would've liked. But everybody got through at least 2 check points in their start zones. Next week we'll probably finish.
This year I only have 1 class and I like that better. That meant I got to go to games with them and listen to my son's class. He's teaching games and last year I missed it all. No biggie, but glad to be there if I can.
As we were loading up Mally's nose exploded in the van. I have no idea why this happens to her all of a sudden. But out of nowhere her nose will bleed like a faucet with blood in her mouth and everything. BIG mess and blood on the neighbor girl who sits next to her in the van. We ran back into the church making the church bus late and took (it seemed like) forever getting it stopped. We finally got it to a point of being able to get back into the car without it getting on everything and everybody else. Poor kiddo.
1 comment:
Oh....I would rather have that than somebody yakking everywhere. Blood no big deal. Throwup....just nasty.
Post a Comment