I like them both, but I think I actually like the color one better. Any tears this year? :) By the way, who is that tall young MAN standing next to your husband? ;) Your family is beauteous!
I vote for the color--the muted blues are neat.Beautiful family! I want a pic!Blessings on your day. :-)
color:) jodie
Black and white for sure!!!
Color...
I love the color! Miss you sweet friend!
I like them both, but I do like the b&w a bit more
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like them both, but I think I actually like the color one better. Any tears this year? :) By the way, who is that tall young MAN standing next to your husband? ;) Your family is beauteous!
I vote for the color--the muted blues are neat.
Beautiful family! I want a pic!
Blessings on your day. :-)
color
:) jodie
Black and white for sure!!!
Color...
I love the color! Miss you sweet friend!
I like them both, but I do like the b&w a bit more
Post a Comment