Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas Fun

We played this game yesterday afternoon.  Mally won!  The boys were like, "Why does a snowman even need a broom?"

I'd had such fun with my kids this month.  Lots of wrapping, decorating, crafting, singing, and playing. 
There's been some school too.  But not as much.  Because I don't want to miss a second of all this fun. 

This week we...
~Watched  A Christmas Carol snuggled in blankets sipping cranberry tea
~Served dinner at the homeless shelter
~Stuffed stockings and food boxes for Salvation Army
~Colored Christmas coloring pages
~Shopped and wrapped
~Made some homemade Christmas presents
~Played Build A Snowman
~Practiced for the Christmas play

Today we're going to the Nutcracker!!  Some of my kids have never been.  Of course our little girly is the most excited! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christian was talking about the play and asked Mal a question about it. Man, she took off tellin the entire story, names and all!! I hope she loves it!

Honey