Monday, July 25, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday





~I got a box! A present! For me!! Do you wanna guess what it was?



Well it's a big present....but small.

Handy

Sleek

Portable

Pretty

And fun.


Give up??


OK it's a (drum roll please.......)


iPhone 4!!



~So now I can text. And tell you what the temperature is. And make a grocery list on my phone. And read my Bible without having to carry it to church. And, and, and......


~Today is my little Shadiamond's b-day. My sweet one and only in my Awana class. She is still away from her family and I'm praying for her. I sooo hope they will come back when all this is over.


~Tomorrow I go for my first localized injection. I'm praying it's my only one.


~For those of you who live in FSM, did you know that the cheap movie theater is back down to $2.50? Maybe it's been that way for a long time though. I think the last movie Honey and I went to see was Ice Age. And we were late and the guy only charged us a dollar! Anyway, on our anniversary we went to see Mr. Popper's Penguins.


Don't bother. It's clean and has some funny parts but there is the OMG issue as well as some disrespectful jokes about elderly ppl.


But we did see a pretty good movie we got from the library called Keeping the Promise. Sweet family movie.


~We got a piano! For FREE! And we love it. Jes has hardly been off it since we got it. We are so thankful.


~The Escape is wrecked. Again. Not as bad this time though. I'm wondering how we'll ever survive 7 more teenage drivers. Honestly I hafta say that driving has been the scariest thing we've faced as parents so far. Potty training, screaming fits, sleepless nights are nothing in comparison.


~Don't forget to place your Azure Standard order tomorrow! I hope I don't forget.


~I'm working my way through 1 Chronicles and I'll leave you with this verse..


"Now set your mind and heart to seek the Lord your God." 1 Chron 22:19

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! On your new toys...Crashing cars is normal...I've had my share of them...Gene always came to help.If you don't crash from time to time, How will you ever learn where the road is? Haha