Saturday, July 02, 2011

A Big Day For These Two!

Mally comes to me this morning and tells me her teeth itch. And she just doesn't know why....with her arms out in that question mark style of hers.

Itchy teeth? So I say she should go brush them again. She runs back minutes later and exclaims, "I figured it out! I have a wiggly tooth!"

Really? But she's only 5. And besides, she's my baby girl. And baby girls don't have wiggly teeth right?

It was TRUE. And ohhhhh is she delighted! She just couldn't wait until her Dad and siblings came home from TKD to show it off. And then there's this guy. My oldest son asked permission to take him out in the pool without his floaties to teach him to swim. Ooooo....hmmmm.....huge responsibility. But then again he can touch the bottom with his tippy toes, so ok.

In no time we were gathered around the pool cheering him on as he swam from one thing to another (minus the floaties) and even dove down to touch the bottom! Way to go ZBaby! And way to go CT. I hope they both remember this always. Sweet to have one brother teaching another something so big and important.

My littles are growing up.

No comments: