Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Living Today

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matt 6:34

I'm working on this.

I tend to like to plan ahead, schedule, and organize. I can't tell you how many times I've been disappointed when something doesn't come about like I had it planned in my mind, and on paper.

RA has helped to to think on this Verse. My symptoms seem to change rather quickly sometimes and I no longer *count* on being able to do this or that. Most days I can....but sometimes I can't. And I find that when I am focused on what I can't do, or might not be able to do tomorrow, then I have no joy in what I CAN do.

I want to be thankful for whatever comes in the day without worrying about what might not be tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well something I hope you CAN do today. Is to be happy and I hope your day is bright.