~These toothless smiles melts their momma's heart.~Got a new kid's devo at the used book sale.
~Swimming! Every. Single. Day.
~Tonight my daughter is trying a new recipe. At the bottom of it it says, "Will keep in the fridge for 406 days".
406 days!? Who counted that? I guess on day 407 there should be a burial ceremony for the pineapple custard that has surely become part of the family by that time.
~Eldest and I went bra shopping today. Honey took everyone else to TKD so we took advantage of the time without boys.
~Summer reading program at the library! My kids love this! Those little prizes are great incentive.
Tonight's Dinner
Lasagna, salad, and bread. Oh yeah, and pineapple custard. We won't be keeping it for 406 days though. Honey and I are having spaghetti with rice noodles. And I think tonight I'll experiment with some apple lemonade. Doesn't THAT sound yummy??
2 comments:
406 days, haha :) is Birdy deciding she likes swimming after all?
Well she got a new swim ring so with that and arm floaties she's decided she probably won't drown.
But water in her eyes?... NO way!
Post a Comment