Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Ranch" Dressing

You gotta try this! My family loves it and my oldest son even says it's better than store bought dressing....which is the highest compliment around here. Sick, I know.

But really I'm posting this for my nephew, who has some food issues going on and *needs* this!
Believe me, when you're missing your favorite pizza or canned ravioli *insert whimper* any kind of condiment just makes life a bit more bearable.

So here ya go Tate!

1/2 cup white beans
1/2 cup mayo (or Veganaise)
1/4 C. milk (almond or rice or soy)
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 T olive oil
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp parsley

Give it all whirl in the blender and keep it in a jar in the fridge.

We put this on everything...potatoes, taco salad, tuna...and of course lettuce. :-)

4 comments:

emilyj said...

O I'm going to try this! Sounds great!! So glad to read all your updates too!

Rhonda said...

Can't wait to try it!!

Brannan said...

Awesome! Can't wait to eat beans again and try this :D

Signed Anonymous said...

Thanks Sandy! I need to get the ingredients quick and make this up for Tate.

Mich