Excitement for the whole family!
Subway for lunch. This kid LOVES sandwiches. Seriously. And he's so picky about them. It's hilarious.
We spent the day with the Wings at the park.
And found an owl! A big football sized owl resting in the creek under a big tree root.
He was alive but we couldn't tell if he was sick or just resting.
Seems like an owl should be in the tree, not under it.
When he was little, he LOVED matchbox cars. They were such easy presents for a little guy.
CT is a great conversationalist. A good talker. He and I ran some errands today and he used the time to talk about cars. I guess little boys never outgrow that. But he didn't get any for his b-day.
Tonight he's playing soccer with Honey and his friends from work. They both love that. Afterward, it's Narnia time!
Dump cake for dessert. A kid feast! Happy Birthday Son, we love you!!
CT is a great conversationalist. A good talker. He and I ran some errands today and he used the time to talk about cars. I guess little boys never outgrow that. But he didn't get any for his b-day.
Tonight he's playing soccer with Honey and his friends from work. They both love that. Afterward, it's Narnia time!
No comments:
Post a Comment