Monday, April 04, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

Everything is greening up! Don't you love it?

We are taking a bit of a spring break. Sorta. Our homeschool group is doing standardized testing (boo hiss!), and we have 2 birthdays (YAY!) so it wasn't going to be a good school week.

Instead we are...

~Practicing for testing for the 4th grader.
~Making snacks for testing
~Finding the right kind of pencils for testing.

~Gearing up for birthdays!! More later...

~The clothes exchange. Every year it's easier, but it's still a big work. This year I've had to buy new totes for the boys. They don't have room for a dresser so they keep their clothes in totes under their beds. I'm about 1/2 way finished in there.

~When I'm sick of working with boys' clothes, I'm moving to my closet. Momma Tweeten would say "it disgraces the ministry". She'd be right.

~Then there's some VBS work. And I already have my stuff for Immanuel's VBS. I'm excited already! LOVE those little people. But there's much work to do for my own church's VBS that I need to get moving on.

~Cleaning out the laundry room cabinets. AND building shelves (that would be Honey's job) in that closet. It's about to have a complete makeover for more food storage.

~Easter play practice! And tutoring, and science.

~Playing with the Wings at the park! Finally.

Today's Meals... Breakfast - oatmeal and baked apples for kids, fruit for Honey and me.
Lunch - b-day lunch out with my sweet son and "Bacon" soup for the kids. It's actually 15 bean soup but for some reason my people think it tastes like bacon even though it has NO meat anything in it.

Dinner - Vegan pancakes for everyone but me. Can't figure out a vegan gluten free one so I had left over date night food with was oooohhhhhh so delish!!

Honey made veggie fried rice (minus the egg) and my eyes just about rolled in back of my head. It was sooo good. Warm and salty and crunchy and soft. It was the best thing I've eaten in 6 weeks!!

~How come blogger won't recognize my spaces between paragraphs? I have to edit Html in order to publish correctly. Any other blogger ppl having this issue?

1 comment:

Amazingaintit said...

I have that issue with the spaces too!