I have so much to blog about! But no time. And when there is time I've hit a snag. Like now....I have a post almost finished about Mayfee's b-day but I have to do the rest of the pix on the other computer and it's turned off. And it's late. And I'm too lazy to go turn it on and wait for it.
Tomorrow...
But tomorrow is a different b-day entirely. So there'll be 2 in a row. Yay for celebrating life over and over again!
Anyhoo, I did wanna blog something tonight so I'll bore ya with the goings on...minus pix b/c, ya know.
~My favorite story of the week. We're getting dressed for church. Jes is on the pot. But first he gave his little brother permission to use his tiny bottle of cologne. You know, so he'd smell so good for church. But little brother left the tiny bottle on the edge of the bathroom counter. So when Jes got up and flushed (a miracle! ...like I said it was Sunday) he knocked the bottle into the pot and it was no more.
I wish I could've seen his face! But all I saw was a panicked boy racing to my room crying "My musk!!!!"
~Lane is driving. Most weeks I let her drive us to tutoring. She's doing great. We certainly won't get any speeding tickets though I'm a bit concerned about being ticketed for going 11 in a 35.
~How many panties do most little girls have? I'm pretty sure that 38 is overkill. Where did they all come from?
~My sister-in-law left me her juicer. And even though I was excited about using it, I just stared at it for weeks. I was scared of it. It had a bunch of pieces and I wasn't paying attention to how to put it together. Mustering up my courage, I finally gave it a whirl. Carrots, apples, kiwi, and kale. Not too bad! But now that I have the hang of it, I'm gonna come up with some better combinations.
~Birthday eve and 4 little boys are sleeping on their floor in pop-up tents. 2 to a tent. Snuggled in and excited!
Stay tuned!!
2 comments:
I've been blog stalking, hoping for an update! :o) Glad there are so many wonderful birthdays!!
I'm pretty sure Beansie's panty count is up there with Birds. So many!
Post a Comment