Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Today.. Oh Yeah! It's Wednesday!

~I woke up feeling blah.  Even though Honey woke up cheery and chatty and talking about party plans.  But the last 2 days of school have been so busy.  And I'm tired.  And I wished it was Friday.  But WAIT!  It's Wednesday!  And that's almost even better.  Cause you see, Wednesday is Wings day.  They come over in the afternoon and we have a couple of hours of talking and fun and walking and talking and talking some more.  AND it's story time day!  That's a break in school that I call "art".  AND it's feast night at church and I don't hafta cook.  Niiiice. 

~And it's sunny.

~It's been 48 hours now since anybody's thrown up.  Maybe we're done? 

~So at this little library around the corner there are usually about 3 kids besides mine.  Always the same kids.  Quiet. Orderly. Artsy. Nice.   Today there were like 15 kids!   Another "regular" mom asked me if they had started advertising story time somewhere.  

~I'm looking for a walking buddy in my neighborhood.  Joey's not bad, but not much of a talker.   I tend to be more motivated when I have a friend.  So Saturday I called Becky and went for a walk around the old block.  6 times around just like old times and talking all the way.  We're plannng on doing that more.

~My moms are coming for a visit!  That'll make the birthday week even more special. 

~New floors in 2 weeks.  Goodbye ugly dirty white carpet.   Hello new clean sweepable mopable tile!

Some bath pix...
Bath paints are cool. 

Raisin hands!

Mayf in the baf. 

I love this bathtub!  Plenty of room for 3 kids and makes a perfect bed when needed. 

~What else?  Sewing class tomorrow and frog disection later (Jodie, I really LOVE you!).

Today's meals...
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - tomato soup and grilled cheese
Dinner - feast! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't know what I did in deleting! I don't comment enough to know. Anyway, Emerson and I have missed coming to the library lately. Maybe we can make it next week. The kids do all have such a good time and are well mannered, aren't they? Boy 15 kids! That's a hoot! Lori Raible

TaggTroop said...

Ya know Lori, it was almost funny. They just kept coming! Lynn didn't have enough supplies and had to make more copies. She did a great job though!

Hope to see ya next week.
Love,
Sandy