Not only is HE in all those pictures. But, he fails to have a decent smile in any of them. He's got the eyes wide open show all the teeth look...Goofy kid. ;-)
Even with the goofy smile, you gotta admit he's a rather dashing fella.
I love his 1 down, more 2 go toothless grin :)
LB also used to do the "I have to show all my teeth!" Smile.They are a lot alike.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Not only is HE in all those pictures. But, he fails to have a decent smile in any of them. He's got the eyes wide open show all the teeth look...
Goofy kid. ;-)
Even with the goofy smile, you gotta admit he's a rather dashing fella.
I love his 1 down, more 2 go toothless grin :)
LB also used to do the "I have to show all my teeth!" Smile.
They are a lot alike.
Post a Comment