And they are terribly out of order. But here goes anyway.....
I got a new book! This is a school book that I ordered, only I thought I ordered it but it turns out that I ordered the wrong thing. When I went back to try to get this one again I discovered it was another $40!! So sweet Angelia ordered it for the FBC library for me. Thank you Angelia! And if you homeschool and you haven't been to the FBC library yet, you should really check it out. It's a terrific resource.
The laundry started like this. But then my son got sick and added a ton of puke laundry to the pile. By the end of the day it was such a mountain that it filled up my generous laundry room and the dogs didn't even have room to sleep. But we've been working and now we're down to the final 2 loads. Nobody else better even think about throwing up.
Dinner in the oven. 2 Veggie Lasagnas and an Apple Crisp.
A good Mally Bird doing some dishes.
Football game in the street. Gotta love this warmer weather.
And finally......Lane's new do! Isn't she pretty?








3 comments:
love the pictures! the ones of the food in the oven just reminded me........I have to go cook dinner!
WOW!!! OH MY GOSH! SWEET PICKLERELISH!!!!!!! I can't believe Laney cut her hair!!! WOW, DOES IT LOOK GOOD, THOUGH!!!!
Today was Gym picture day at Gym and, boy, were we thinking of you and MISSING YOU!!!! Ok, at least it's only two and a half months till we go down there! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Hey!!! I love the science fair post...sounds about right...
I love Lane's new do!! It's so cute! Tell her we need to come down and see you guys...okay, I'll just tell all of you...
I love you all so much, and miss you a ton! I need to get on Facebook!
Laurie
Post a Comment