Well now that I feel pretty moved in, I'm going to try my hand at bargain shopping in FSM.
I've been dabbling in it a bit since we've moved and it's easy to see that there aren't many bargains in this neck of the woods. But I'm gonna try anyway...and blog about it as I go!
Due to my newspaper shortage these past weeks, I don't have many coupons. I'm just going to post the deals that are local to this area as well as the coupons that I happen to have.
Walgreens....
Royal Gelatin 5/$1
Campbell's Soups $.89. (I don't have coupons for these now, but I know they're out there. They always are!)
Skippy Peanut Butter and Welch's grape jelly $1.59. This is a good deal for pb if you buy the natural kind. WG does include Skippy Natural in the sales. Again, there are jelly coupons too but I missed that paper.
Nestle Candy $.49
Roots Of Nature Hair Care $6
use $1/1 printable here
get $6 RR
FREE plus overage
Walgreens bar soap 3/$1
Aquafresh Iso-active Toothpaste $3.49
Use $1/1 MQ from this Sunday's paper
get $1.50 RR
Pay $.99
Bic Disposable Razors $4.99
Use $3/1 MQ from this Sunday's paper
get $1 RR
pay $.99
FreeStyle Lite Blood Glucose Monitor $19.99
Use mail in rebate
Free!
Aussie Hair Care $2.99
get $2 RR
pay $.99
ThermaCare Heat Wrap $2.49
get $2.49 RR
use $1/1 printable here
FREE plus overage!
Lipton Tea 2/$5
get $1 RR
pay 2/$2
(This is a good deal for green tea. There are usually Lipton coupons too.)
Carefree Panty Liners $1.99
get $1.99 RR
use $1/1 printable here
FREE plus overage!
2 comments:
Have you ever done the grocerygame.com? My sister in law saves amazing money dong that. I tried my hand at it but I am no good at the diligence it takes. I still buy most items when they are on sale, well at least I try. :)
I'm afraid that we really don't have enough stores here to justify the expense of it. I have some friends in CO who love it. Shopping was MUCH better there!
Post a Comment