I want to take dinner to a friend next week that has 2 little girls. I really can't think of what to take. I want it to be kid friendly without a mac & cheese feel. Any ideas?
The poppy seed chicken is what I was going to say! My kids love that one. Of course, spaghetti is always a big hit if the sauce is separated for the no sauce kids. : )
Ok, what's creamy chicken with crackers on top? That sounds good. How do you make it?
Poppy seed chicken was the dinner at FBC last week. I LOVED it! I ate all mine and all my kids' leftovers. I thought about licking the plate, but figured that would be rude. ;)
Unfortunately I don't know how to make that either.
5 comments:
How about homemade pizza and salad?
Sharon Brents
busketti!
creamy chicken with the crackers on top is yummy with a salad
The poppy seed chicken is what I was going to say! My kids love that one. Of course, spaghetti is always a big hit if the sauce is separated for the no sauce kids. : )
Ok, what's creamy chicken with crackers on top? That sounds good. How do you make it?
Poppy seed chicken was the dinner at FBC last week. I LOVED it! I ate all mine and all my kids' leftovers. I thought about licking the plate, but figured that would be rude. ;)
Unfortunately I don't know how to make that either.
Recipes please??
Post a Comment