I don't really know how the tall chairs are going to be b/c we just got them all set up tonight. Then we went to dinner at church and didn't even eat at it! But we came home and had ice cream at the table all together. So nice considering we haven't been able to eat at a table together since we left CO.
Anyway...we may have to help them get up and down for awhile until they get the hang of it.
4 comments:
Smart idea. Looks beautiful. HAve to chekc out your blog. i love blogging.
love it! where did you get them??
how do the tall chairs work with the little ones?
They came from Sams.
I don't really know how the tall chairs are going to be b/c we just got them all set up tonight. Then we went to dinner at church and didn't even eat at it! But we came home and had ice cream at the table all together. So nice considering we haven't been able to eat at a table together since we left CO.
Anyway...we may have to help them get up and down for awhile until they get the hang of it.
I love it! But really, must you lead me on with promises for house pics?! ;o) I want to see the REAL house.
Post a Comment