Sunday, May 03, 2009

This Weekend


was a whirlwind of activity!


~Lotsa soccer Saturday. So much in fact that I had to use a port-a-potty 2 times! And I'm still alive. No drinking anything at soccer games again.


~My neighbor had a garage sale today. Remember how I was saying that my 9x13 pans have disappeared? Well I got a new one for $1. The kids had great fun at this sale. I bought Joshua a whole box of bolts and outlets and junk pieces to build a robot. What a happy guy he was! Then he wanted to go over to see if she had anything else. He found an old shower head in another box of junk and she gave him the whole box. He will be one busy boy next week junkin' up the garage!!


~Honey led worship at church today. Oh, I love him!


~We had a potluck to honor Emily's graduation. I hope she felt special. It was nice to meet her sisters. I wish I knew her parents. They must be wonderful people to raise such a girl as Emily.


~Babyest fell and split his head open right on his eyebrow. I was so glad that Honey and I were both right there when it happened. It was a hard call to know whether to get stitches or not. We called Nana and decided he'd be alright. I think it was a good decision b/c it looks good today.


~Cold and drizzly at the Rapids game. We left at 1/2 time. Drizzly again today and the kids discovered that rain makes the trampoline even more fun!


~1000ct sheets are heavenly! Dad bought us some a few years ago and we have used them exclusively ever since. Even as old as they are, there are no little itchy balls on them.


~It's date night and I'm alone. I loaned out my Honey to Eldest for the night and they went to a Christian comedian concert.


~A full week of school next week with a couple of schedule changes to look forward to. I think I've fulfilled all my homeschool hours for the state and I'm ready to mail them in. I like schooling year round.


~We're painting! Laney painted the downstairs bathroom is about to start in the laundry room. CT is painting the pantry shelves. We've had to move all the pantry foods into the girls' room.


Tomorrow's meals....

Breakfast - eggs and toast

Lunch - leftovers

Dinner- spaghetti, green beans, salad, and bread

Tea - lemon bread (maybe)

No comments: