Sunday, April 30, 2006
My new phone!
I got a new cell phone!! It's a cute silver flip phone will all kinds of fancy options. The best part is that it was free! My old phone was so old that my phone company had to send me an upgrade. I didn't have to change plans or phone number or anything. It has been fun trying to figure it out. Right now I have the Scooby Doo theme song for my ring tone. It's not the old SD song though so I guess it must have come from the movie. I didn't see the movie so I don't know. I really would've preferred the George of the Jungle theme song...remember that cartoon? It's my favorite and we have a couple of the old VHS tapes so my kids (and me) can still watch them. Anyway, that song wasn't an option. If you have my cell phone number call me so I can hear it ring!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment