Thursday, February 18, 2016

Chester Drawers, Pizza, And A Few Other Faves

Tonight we are having a FAVORITES party at church with our ladies group.  You bring a new version of your favorite thing and at the end we will have an exchange so we can all go home and try something new.  Doesn't that sound like fun!?  I'm taking 2 faves.  My Chicken Poop chapstick and Papermate Flair pens.

But I also thought I would share some of my favorites of late right from my phone.

Jesse quizzing Zeke on his piano flash cards.  Jess is hoping to teach piano and earn some money soon.  He's practicing on his siblings.



Ain't this the truth?  We just did it last week.



Nathan got some new camo gear from my friend who was selling some of her son's outgrown clothes.  Happy boy.  He wants to go rabbit hunting with his brothers.

Speaking of.  We have enjoyed this small town living for 3 years now.  My boys love going in the woods behind our house and fishing and hunting with the neighbors.  It's a common sight to see a few boys walking down the street from one house to the other in full camo with guns slung over their shoulders.  Christian commented on how if we still lived in the snobby neighborhood our boys would have the cops called on them.  Here, folks look out the window and say, "What good boys!"



Homemade Pizza.  Always a crowd pleaser.



A big batch of granola cereal.  Takes care of the What's For Breakfast question AND most of my kids can make it by themselves.



A couple of weekends ago we cleaned out our garage and posted several things for sale on the FB garage sale site.  The things were in great condition at a great price.  I'm always careful to make sure they are clean and the whole area is clean before I take the pictures.  But WE NEVER SELL ANYTHING!!  We are so bad at selling stuff and I don't get it.

Then on the same site on the same day someone posted this.



She listed it as "Chester Drawers" and immediately got 2 comments.

Whatever.  

No comments: