Sunday, February 21, 2016

Chapstick

Tracy is my friend that's just good at stuff

She texted me last week to ask about my Chicken Poop Chapstick.  And I'm like FINALLY I have a convert!  Finally someone will agree that this really is the best stuff ever.  Most people won't even try it, and if they do they hate the lavender/orange combo. 

But no.  Turns out she was working on a copy cat version because like I said, TALENTED.  

So I told her of all the greatness as if I were trying to sell a truckload of it.  Because it's just that good. Chapstick is not the hardest thing in the world to make, but it does take a lot of tweaking to get the consistency and flavor just right.  I had no doubt she would nail it.  

Then a couple days later I got a package in the mail and guess what it was?!


AWWWWWWW, isn't she the sweetest?  

It isn't exactly the same as my CP but it is a close second.  And I would say that I even like the flavor better.  More orange, less lavender, and better smell.   

This is the one that I will keep in my nightstand drawer to use right before bed.  I love it!  And I feel so loved!! Thank you Tracy! 

1 comment:

the momma said...

awwww You ARE so loved!!!
(you like the flavor better?? YAY! I was going to really have a hard time forcing myself to use ANOTHER drop of lavender... ;-)