I think.
I hope it's over
I pray it's over.
And we are moving on with life as though it is over.
As a matter of fact, at this point, my children are forbidden to puke again for at least another year.
And get this. According to my nifty way of journaling inconsequential family news, the kids have been sick this very same week THREE YEARS IN A ROW!!
I have a theory.
It's all because of the Valentine Bowl. The very yucky valentine dessert my kids ask for every year that I refuse to make unless it's Valentines Day. It's the only explanation.
So now it's time to disinfect the bathrooms and wash the sheets again.
Speaking of bathrooms..... after several weeks, a few trips to the store, and waking up to soaked bathroom rugs, Honey fixed the potty in our bathroom. And people, when you have as much unpleasant bathroom business as we have had the past week, you need all the working pots you can get!
Since we seem to be very hard on potties, kitchen sink faucets, and door knobs, he also bought us a brand new door knob that I couldn't be prouder of. And It probably explains why we never get invited to anybody's house. They want to keep their door knobs nice. And who could blame them?
So we are back in business. And happy to be amongst the living. Next year we will be stocking up on some essential oils, vitamin C, and a valentine dessert stuffed with all manner of super foods.
No comments:
Post a Comment