Mañana.
White girl from the south blogging in Spanish. Well I can tell you I was just as surprised as you. But when I was texting Meg to ask her about her plans tomorrow I decided to try to type one of the six Spanish words I know. And it worked even though I spelled it wrong. Thank you auto correct.
And now, in addition to washing dishes and changing diapers, I can add typing in Spanish to my list of talents. My kids will be impressed.
So today I made a ton of soup to be ready to take some to the church soup cook off. I texted Dana (in English) and found out that it really was this Sunday. I asked my kids what soup we should make and everyone had a different idea. My man said potato so I went with that even though my potato soup is not near as good as Nana's. So when dinner was ready, nobody was really impressed and the only comments were "next time Nana comes can we ask her to make soup?" I'm not counting on any prize.
Other than making soup I pretty much did nothing except walk with my neighbor for awhile and spy on my bees.
My bees.
Oh y'all. I'm so worried about one of my hives. There is hardly any activity. Several dead bees on the porch that I cleaned up and hardly a hum when I press my ear to the hive body. I just don't know....
But one hive seems strong and busy. Next year I will do a different overwintering plan.
Anyhow.
I have a Netflix show. My first one. And I won't tell you what it is because it's a British show that has some words and I really can't recommend it unless you have a man that watches it first and can mute that sentence. But suffice it to say its right up there with Star Trek and 1980s wrestling. And people, it's hard to beat 1980s wrestling. My man introduced me to it probably in a desperate attempt to add variety to our Duck Dynasty date nights.
I will leave you with this. The verse I've been memorizing in Philippians chapter 1
3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Adios ya'll!
1 comment:
Got potatoes on my list...makes me smile!!!
Post a Comment