Aren't these the prettiest bowls you've ever seen?
They are bamboo and work perfectly with my new mezzaluna knife. Think chopped salads at Subway...
This brought about a massive clean out of the mixing bowl cabinet and an ousting of cheap plastic bowls. And while I was at it, all those ugly cloudy glass glasses needed to go too. Because we just break them anyway, so we don't use them, so we don't need them.
And the knife! Where has this been all my life? Super sharp, very versatile, and easy to use. So far we've used it on chicken, carrots, celery, onion, potatoes, and salad. And it's been here less than 24 hours.
My moms came for a quick visit and brought all kinds of surprises like this new Tiger hat...
AND matching shirt and wool blanket. So with all this going on surely the boys can pull out another big win this weekend. I think my mom was worried about me sitting in the freezing cold so she also bought me a new jacket and thermos. I know!! But seriously the high for Friday is only 30 degrees and this week we are looking at a lows in the single digits. So ya'll, it'll be brutal. But at least I'll have some new gear that'll help.
No comments:
Post a Comment