Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday

I LOVE living out here!

And today was our first lazy Saturday in the new house without rushing around. 
The weather is beautiful and our house has tons of windows.  Everywhere you look you can see outside and its such a pretty view.  As I type, I see my youngest kids giving each other wagon rides on the pretty grass. 
I LOVE it here. 

The lazy part of the day didn't last for long b/c we had TKD testing to get to.  Great morning watching kids (and my man) succeed and visiting with family and friends.  We picked up Meg on the way and she included Ethan by text b/c he was working. 

But when we dropped her off.  OH NO!  She was locked out of her house.  So we took her to eat then she hung out at the inlaws until Ethan got off work. 

Back at home.....
There were mowing lessons....Farmer Boy had a ball with this!  We don't have one of these yet, but borrowed it from my father-in-law.   We're looking on Craigs List for a good deal.  It would take forever to do with our push mower!
Music in the house again!  We don't have all the instruments set up but we've been without our piano for 7 months.  Lane and Jess worked together for a long time on Christmas music.  Sweet sweet sound. 

Tonight is burgers for dinner with oven fries and grilled squash from our garden.  Meg and Ethan should be here any minute to join us! 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yay! Sounds simply wonderful. And I bet you're feeling better...