I'm following Amanda's lead to have a great attitude about Mondays. So I wanted to play along on her Mopeless Monday posts.
We had a guest speaker at church yesterday and his message was titled Today Matters.
He talked about making do with what you have today ...the strength, abilities, circumstances... and capitalizing on the moment.
I have so much to be thankful for!
Smiles From Last Week....
~Celebrating my daughter's birthday. She is such a joy in our lives. Birthdays always mean decorations, a day off school, presents, and yummy food. A celebration indeed! And just for fun look at how she's grown!
That precious face makes me smile!
~Spending a whole afternoon with my 11yo son all by myself. Everyone else went to G'ma's but he wasn't feeling so hot (still) and stayed home with me. We took a walk, talked, drew pictures, looked at old pix on the computer, and just enjoyed being together.
Looking Forward To....
~Some more wedding prep and talking flowers with Tracy and Meg tomorrow night at TKD.
~Sending out cards that I've been wanting to do for awhile.
~A wedding and a baby shower on the same day. Celebrating Life!

1 comment:
Oh, this is a great list! You have lots to look forward to! Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment