Monday, April 09, 2012

Moving Part 2

I've only had one moving meltdown so far. 

Almost 2. 

Honey asked me if I were sad to leave.  No.  But I am sad to pack up the doll house and kitchen set into storage b/c by the time they come out, Mally and LittleMan might have outgrown them.  At that point, he saw the impending danger of a torrential flood of tears and suggested we make them a play area in the garage.  Meltdown averted.

We are close to being finished!  Honey has the day off and is making trips back and forth with the trailer. 

My father-in-law is here fixing some valve thing that the washer hooked up to that leaked all over the place. 

And we're having a garage sale on Friday and Saturday.  Do you need a swimming pool?  How bout a bunch of canning jars?  A shelf painted green?

4 comments:

the momma said...

As you walk this path, I think you will find that most of what you think is a big deal - isn't so much....
love you!

Lana and/or I want the canning jars!!

TaggTroop said...

They are all packed up and ready to take to TKD. I'm glad you said something. Actually Mike just decided we don't have enough stuff/time/energy to have a sale and it's all being donated.

Unknown said...

haha mom:) i was just thinking, mom or i would take the jars, for sure :D

It's tough downsizing but ya'll can do it :D <3 you, taggs!

Anonymous said...

are you all selling the pool. I think I may know someeone interested :)
jodie