Wednesday, February 08, 2012

My Goals Today

* Look people in the eye and smile when they are talking to me. 
I often don't take time to listen to my kids as I should.

*Put aside my distractions and give my full attention. 
My phone, computer, book, or whatever I happen to have in my hand needs to be set aside so I can pay attention. 

*Pray for all my family by name.

*Cast my cares upon Jesus. (1 Peter 5:7)

*Thank God for something that I don't usually think to thank Him for. 

~Awana night!  Tonight I get 4 new students.  My own!  I'm looking forward to my Awana friends getting to meet my kiddos. 

~Piano day!  Lane is driving Jes and having some algebra tutoring at the same time. 
That means I don't have to go anywhere until Awana this evening.  LOVE that.

So maybe I can get some school organizing done, house cleaning, and a music project for Honey underway. 

Today's meals...
Breakfast - oatmeal
Lunch and Dinner - venison chili (thanks to our neighbor)
*bread baking and maybe I'll even get to play with the dehydrator I'm borrowing. 

"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all we ask or think, according to the power at work in us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever.  Amen. "  Eph 3:20-21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good plan