So we snuggled in a blanket and watched The Grinch to add to the winter mood.
And sure enough it came!
SNOW!!
Beautiful wonderful no-school-today SNOW!
Thank you Jesus.
I was so excited. I was up long before the kiddos. Except for the one who stole into our room in the wee hours b/c he wasn't feeling well.
So I got busy in the kitchen and started simmering all those yummy snow day type of foods. Minus any sugar b/c my kids have been sick.
Finally they started waking up and SURPRISE!!! Happy day. Love those happy faces when they first see the snow out the window. LittleMan came stumbling out all sleepy and asked, "Did it snow Momma?"
Cream of wheat with berries and hot cranberry tea.
Buddled up snow babies...
And ever so much of this...
Taking the neighbor's snow.
I know my Colorado peeps will scoff at this. But hey, we gotta take what we can get when it comes to snow!
Then back inside for chicken soup and cranberry tea.
Thankful to Him who gives all good things....






No comments:
Post a Comment