Love it.
Homemade valentines. Paper plates. Lots of love!
Every year I buy each kid a new coffee cup for hot chocolate. It's fun collecting them throughout the year.
Tacos for dinner with the same Valentine dessert that we've made for years.
The table.
Once dinner is ready we open a napkin over everyone's plates then all the kids come in and slip their valentines under the napkins. What do you think about the paper sack covering the big valentine?
Yep, we do it up fancy around here.
I love all the sweet valentines. And all so unique! This year Josh drew comics for everyone for their valentine. I think LittleMan made me about 12 valentines and Mally especially enjoyed her own stickers this year.
Meg bought Mally and LB a little mailbox with a flag months ago that she had been saving. This was BIG for Mally and she was sure to let me know where she was going to keep it in case I needed to give her mail. I also got a lesson on the proper use of the flag.
The rest of the night was full of bionicles. Our kids have been sick and the bionicles have gotten a lot of play time. Not to mention the brand new one that CT and Lane bought for the boys to share.
There are so many now that I can't keep them straight. Plus there are new upgrades everytime you turn around. Lego's smart. My favorite is one that didn't have an official Lego Bionicle name so the boys named him Kevin.
Then some playing around with the camera...

Happy Valentines Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment