Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Last Awana

It's been a whole school year since I posted this.

A whole school year since I got my first little group of 2nd graders.

A whole school year of helping these little ppl memorize God's Word.

A whole school year since I've fallen in love with these little ppl.

A whole school year of praying for them.



And, WOW, a lot has happened in several months. Faces have changed. And some have stayed the same. We've prayed for loose teeth, and lost dogs, bad grades, and lots of sick grandmas.



And oh, have I been blessed! Over and over and over again.


CRAZY BOYS!!
Proud of those awards!


Thank you little Awana peeps!


Thank you to the parents for letting them come.

Thank you Immanuel for letting us participate.

And thank you to my Honey and kids for encouraging us and holding down the fort!



Looking forward to next year!




PS. It was an amazing way to end the year tonight. A whole room of around 60 kiddos were quiet and still whole Geo preached the gospel message clearly and simply. Kids were dismissed to games unless they wanted to stay and talk to a teacher about their relationship to God.




Two stayed. And I had the privilege of praying with a 12yo boy to receive Jesus! On the last day!! Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

AMEN! Praise and Glory be to Him who changes hearts!