Monday, May 30, 2011

Fun On The Farm

We just got home from a fun-filled time at my parent's farm and family reunion. Wow, it was great to see cousins and family that I never get to see.

Whenever we are at the farm, there are lots of smiles. My kids are so happy. Full bellies, filthy feet, and happy faces. Nana, G'pa, Gram, G'ma, and PawPaw take such good care of us.

I didn't take nearly enough pix and the ones I did take are not that great. The photographer of the family had to stay behind this time. But here a few to give you a taste of the action.
See this table? This is the table we had when I was a kid. It was funny to see it again. Somehow it seems smaller now...


Hay rides. And quite a few too!


Check out Mayfee in Uncle Jim's wig.


My dad and his brothers.

I like this picture.

Horseback riding!

Lots of yummy food!

A visit to a miniture horse farm.

Isn't he the cutest guy you've ever seen?

(The horse was cute too.)


Thank you to my awesome family for putting this on. I LOVED it.

Lots of smiles.

Lots of hugs.

Lots of memories!

No comments: