I have lots to blog about and that's a happy thing. So where to start?? Maybe way back months ago when our Mabb family said they were coming for graduation. YAY!! But THEN, the very next day Pam and Jen said they were coming too! Really? For us? Awwww.....
So we waited and thought about all the things we could do when they came and what we would eat and where everyone would sleep and every other thing we could possibly think of to make it fun for them. The hard part was that Pam and Jen were a surprise. Me? Keep such a huge secret for sooo long? Yikes. So I just walked around with a goofy smile and my own little secret. (Of course I had to tell everyone else about it except my own family.)
And then finally the day came! And the Mabbs were staying for a whole week.
Meg and Cherry
Visiting...


So we waited and thought about all the things we could do when they came and what we would eat and where everyone would sleep and every other thing we could possibly think of to make it fun for them. The hard part was that Pam and Jen were a surprise. Me? Keep such a huge secret for sooo long? Yikes. So I just walked around with a goofy smile and my own little secret. (Of course I had to tell everyone else about it except my own family.)
And then finally the day came! And the Mabbs were staying for a whole week.
There were shopping trips, and long walks, and loooong talks, and lots of hugs, food, fun, and laughing.
Visiting...

Lots of this.

The Nature Center
And just being together.
Sweet times after being separated for so long.





3 comments:
Glad you had such a sweet time! I love seeing the pics and getting updated! :o)
PICTURES! PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!! I love pictures! I'm so glad you posted! Aw, what found rememberances. Soon I will send you the picture we took.
I really, really miss you guys!
Love ya!
*happy sigh* Funny, I had a dream last night that when Meg came, a few of the other kids came too. And we were debating whether or not to bring in the rest of the troop...and so I settled it by saying, "Past six [people staying with you], any more doesn't really matter." Can you tell what's on my mind? :D
I'm soooooo excited....*dances*
Love to all,
Lees
Post a Comment