King Soopers is having another "mega event" where you buy 10 participating products and get a certain amount off. Here's some things that come out FREE with double coupons.....
Quaker Oats $1 (use .50/1 MQ)
Colgate toothpaste $1 (use .75/1 MQ)
Colgate toothbrush $1 (use .75/1 MQ)
Scotch Brite sponges .50 (use $1/2 MQ)
You do have to buy 10 so pull out your coupons and see what you can match up. Here's some others I came up with....
C & H sugar $2 (use .30/1 MQ) final price $1.40
Dial soap 3 pack $1 (use .30/1 MQ) final price .40
Bryers Ice Cream $2.50 (use .50/1 MQ) final price $1.50
Betty Crocker potatoes $1 (use .35/1 MQ) final price .30
They also have Old Orchard juice 10/$10. This includes grape juice..which is always expensive.
3 comments:
I have grocery store envy.
jodie
me too.
you don't find sales like that around here, and Mom says Walmart won't even take printed coupons!
WM should. It's in their coupon policy. You can print it off here (http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx)and carry it with you. Sometimes it's just that a cashier is uninformed.
I've never had to do it myself, b/c I've not run into a problem until last night. Now my KS says they are not accepting printables. Time to look up their coupon policy too!
Post a Comment