Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tomorrow Is The Day!

My 16yo daughter and I are spending the ENTIRE day out together! Shopping, eating, getting hairdos. You know, gurly stuff. It's the first time we've gotten to do this and I think we're long overdue. I've had precious babies for so long that shopping has become an only-if-you-have-to thing. But tomorrow will be different. And while I'm looking forward to it, I already miss my little bitties. A whole day w/o being slobbered, how will I cope?

It's also the first time in a LOOONG time that Honey has had the whole crew for the whole day without the help of extended family. Obviously I don't get out much...and that's perfectly fine. He's taken the day off work for us and hopefully it'll be a fun day for them too. Mayfa-roo was asking to have candy for lunch while I'm gone. Oh my.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that y'all have a WONDERFUl time! I love girly days. MOm and I had a few. So special. I'll be curious to hear how things go at home too! I know Mike will do great...but I'll bet they'll have some stories! ;o)

Aspiring Mom2three said...

i hope you have a wonderful day today. Enjoy each moment, treasure them in your heart, and know that one day of candy at lunch isn't going to hurt. It may be one of those memory builders for Mike and the kids!

Unknown said...

awesome!
Mom and I have had several girly days (albeit occasionally with the latest nurseling along) and they are so much fun :) they usually consisted of shopping and snacking.

The other day I was just wishing for another one, actually - I miss 'em!

Not that I need new clothes, tho