- A faithful God that never gives up on me.
- A faithful man that loves God, me, and our kids.
- 9 beautiful healthy kids and 3 in heaven.
- My husband's good job and all that goes with that.
- Our church.
- Our house that is big enough for all of us and a project to keep us busy.
- The love my family shares.
- Our extended family and friends.
- I don't have to cook at all on Thanksgiving Day! Seriously, not at all! The men are making a huge breakfast and we're going to my sister-in-law's for dinner. We're taking pies that Eldest was kind enough to volunteer to make and that cranberry sauce that still looks like the can when you take it out.
- Christmas!
- Winter, egg nog, and cozy cold weather foods.
- Homeschooling and the freedom to take off when I need to.
- A WING VISIT!! (29 days)
- We painted the living room! My kids did. Because.....
- We're getting new furniture soon!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Things I'm Thankful For....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment