~Our kitty is lost. We seem to go through these too quickly. :(
~G'ma came today! Great visit AND we got a day off school. I've had a hard time getting back into the swing of school since we were sick. School, house, laundry, nothing is quite back to norm.
~G'ma's visit: We played Bump. My team lost.
We talked and got caught up.
We drank hot chocolate with biscotti.
She left early to beat the traffic to Castlerock.
~The mechanic called about the van....$900!! Oh my.
~A friend came by to visit.
Tomorrow:
~The Ergo baby carrier I ordered will be here! Yay for Z and me!
~Bible Study. I wanna make something that's not chocolate since one of the ladies is trying to cut back. Hmmmm, should I go healthy or fun? Fun means a trip to the store. Healthy means blueberry muffins.
~The car will be ready.
~Soccer practice. Let the spring season begin!!
3 comments:
Mrs. T, I just read your yesterday post, and you quoted Psalm 121 at the bottom. I needed to hear that verse, and to read the entire psalm, for a reason entirely unrelated to the reason for which you posted it....
Does that make sense?
Suffice it to say, God used you and your blog to give me a love-note from Himself that I really needed, and I feel as though it was all done secretly and specially for me; no one else reading your blog, and you yourself, could know (except that I'm sharing my secret now) that Psalm 121:2 was there because Lana Marie needed to see it ;P
God bless your beautiful family; I'm glad ya'll are over the sickies, and I'm happy for you that you're getting an Ergo; I LOVE them!
~Lana
Lana,
Isn't God good? I just love how He uses EVERYTHING to love us!
You are precious.
Love,
Sandy
I gotta second Lana's ERGO comment.
We could live without ours' - but not nearly so happily!
Today alone (not going anywhere) we used one probably about 3+ hrs.
Lily went outside with Brandon & cleaned & cooked with Lana, Tony & I (obviously, not all at the same time :-)
Lana asked me ages ago (before Aug 23) what would we do if more than 2 of us (meaning her or TJ, & myself - or any of the other kids, too, I suppose) all needed an ERGO at the same time?
I told her I would see to it that all of my grandbabies had access to an ERGO.
I've actually (briefly!)considered selling them; I'm so hooked on 'em
enjoy!!!
love, Tracy
Post a Comment