Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Superbowl Wings

I tried out this new recipe for Superbowl Sunday. So I named them:

Superbowl Wings

5 lbs of chicken wings

Marinade:
1/2 C. each milk and cider vinegar
1/4 C. (generous) hot sauce

Marinate overnight. Then toss with:

1 C. each flour and corn meal
1 T. each salt and pepper

(Do it in the ziploc bag with the ol' shake-n-bake method) Place on baking sheet in a single layer.

Melt 1 stick of butter with 2 pressed garlic cloves and lots more hot sauce. Drizzle this over all the wings and bake at 425 until done.

These were not too hot and very flavorful. I think it'll be a new fave.

2 comments:

the momma said...

I assume you just add the flour & stuff to the bag, leaving the marinade in there?

I'll have to try this, my guys love hot wings!

I thought I was so tough - eating several hot wings a few weeks ago ~ then they were all talking about how 'not hot' they were.
not hot, my eye!
my lips were burning!

TaggTroop said...

Oopps. I left out that part. No, discard the marinade and use a new bag for the batter. I hope you get a chance to try them. They are yummy!