Friday, October 05, 2007

How I love having my whole family back together again! When Honey came back it was like a great big deep sigh........ So good to be complete.

Our house closing has been pushed back to Thursday and with our 2 lovely extras named Jack (as in Captain) and Trixie we hate to impose upon anyone for so long with so much. As it stands now we have already inconvenienced every single friend and family member we have with the move process. (If we left you out, keep in mind that we're not there yet! In the meantime praise the Lord for His great mercy toward you. )

Sooo, after some deliberations it looks like we'll camp out here at my gracious in-laws' till the end of this week-ish and Honey will head back to CO on Sunday. Man, how I hate for him to leave without us again. BUT... it's almost over (!) and for that I'm oh so thankful. Then we will all come in the Big Beautiful and move in. MOVE IN!!!

Oh yeah, my new address will be......something something Place. Isn't that pretty with Place at the end of it? Not Road or Street or Avenue, but Place. I like it already.

I've got it all planned out. Whenever the unpacking slows down and we can put our feet up awhile, I'm gonna get chips and salsa from Chili's and watch Star Trek on the couch with my Honey and my favorite blanket. Or maybe Lord Of The Rings, or maybe St. John in Exile, or maybe even a Pirate one. Mmmmm... date night! I miss my books and movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! But I never was a huge fan of Chilis chips and salsa. The chips are a little stale and the salsa is watery tastin to me. I miss my books and movies too! I can't wait to get my paws into that library! I shall invade and the librarians shall know me! Really though, the old ones did! They always knew where I was going and what I was looking for whenever I went up! Teehee!