My new stove is here and (WOW!) is it spiffy!! I was almost afraid to touch it. I got over that pretty quickly though. I've made bread, oatmeal, meatball minestrone, ice cream topping, and something else but I don't remember what. It has a lock out feature so my little ones can't touch it. It has lots of other features but I don't know what they all do yet. We also have our cabinets ordered. They might be here by Thanksgiving, might not. The next (and hopefully only) big thing left is the roof.
Tonight we made another trip to storage with my nephew and brother-in-law. The piano is here! While we were unloading, the neighbor came over with a big apple pie. It was one of those $9 pies from Sams. He said it was left over at church and their small family of 3 couldn't possibly eat it all. Great timing. Even with my nephew and bil eating it with us, we only ate half. Anyway, only one more trip to storage and we ought to be done.
The radon man came back today to test. Hopefully by next weekend we'll have boys sleeping in their beds again.
6yo has 4 games tomorrow. He's so happy. CT's team won their game today 8-0.
5yo burned his hand on the "girl thing" in the bathroom. He learned a new word....curling iron.
I miss my friends.
1 comment:
we are missing you too! I hope you get some sleep tonight!
jodie
Post a Comment