Wednesday, October 17, 2007

House Update

Ta Da! We have a working bathroom. It even has a door! Bonus.

We bought clothes rods for the closets, a sink for downstairs, and the kitchen sink is now operational. We tore up the roof and can't put it back together. Gotta call a guy. We got a new garage door. Still have to unload the storage.

In the meantime I'm learning to cook with a microwave and electric skillet. Quite limiting. My friend is sending me her portable burner. That will open up the possibilities. Hopefully we can get our appliances soon.

I'm also having to work on the clothes exchange. It's colder here. Problem is...we can't find our clothes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no! no clothes??! That could get uncomfortable. Hope you found your blankets! Will you posts pics of your house? I'm dying to see the new tagpad. We miss you! ~emily