* New babies to love and add to the family fun...even if only for a time.
*A whole sack of new baby wash cloths and hooded towels from my neighbors.
*A grandma visit. New books, good food, lotsa hugs, shopping, stories, fun.
*The other grandparents are back in town for the summer.
*Our water bill is $20 lower this month.
*A new stove.
*My friend made dinner for us one night and sent it home with the boys after piano.
*My aunt sent new toys for BlueEyes.
*A friend to call and tell me about a big sale on potatoes.
*A freezer full of meat thanks to my family for putting the hurt on the deer population in TX this year.
*Court on the same day for both my babies.
*I bought a toddler bed and some measuring cups from a garage sale. I didn't have money with me so I told her I'd return after I ran home. Except it didn't work out. The babies were needy and the teenagers were gone. I felt so bad! So I sent LB first thing the next morning to pay for it if it was still there. The lady wasn't mad at all. In fact LB started up a conversation with her and she GAVE us the toddler bed for free when she learned we were a foster family.
God is so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment