I finished all my other books just in time for Christmas reading!
Here's my list this year.....
First this.

I read it every year. It has short readings and puts a very practical spin on Christmas worship. Sometimes I start this early just to put me in the Christmas spirit.
I love me a good Max book.
Here's my list this year.....
First this.
I read it every year. It has short readings and puts a very practical spin on Christmas worship. Sometimes I start this early just to put me in the Christmas spirit.
I love me a good Max book.
This one isn't exactly "Christmas" but it's very much Jesus. I'm half way through and I look forward to digging into it every chance I get.
I've read A Christmas Carol lots of times and I absolutely love it. Dickens is wonderful. I've never read this collection of Christmas stories.
I adore this very old book. I hit a garage sale many years ago and found this beautiful collection of all Dickens. Very old. Not cared for. Dirty with cocoons even! Obviously stuck in some body's attic and forgotten about for years. I got the whole set for $25. There are 25 books in all and I consider them a treasure. I'm looking forward to starting this in a couple of days.
This is our Advent book we've been doing for over 20 years.
When you open it up, there are 24 little books inside. You read one every night and then hang them on the tree with the gold thread. It would be considered historical fiction as some of the little books have a lot of artistic license thrown in. However, it's a good little tale of Jesus and we just talk about the real parts and also the parts that might be added in. Think Veggie Tales.
No comments:
Post a Comment