1. Taking Mally to Dollar General just for fun. And it was fun. She talked through each aisle and exclaimed over every little thing that I would've never noticed.
2. The whole reason she wanted to go was to get Damon a birthday card. We recently learned that she and Damon share a birthday. Mally has the unique gift of picking out perfect little presents for people. When she learned they shared a birthday then she pulled out some money to buy him a card. Her thoughtfulness makes me smile.
3. Little boys that are having a blast playing with shaving cream that I bought them at Dollar General. My bathtub will smell so good when they are done. In the meantime, they are laughing it up and having the greatest time.
4. A new keyboard that LB's boss gave us when he cleaned out his garage. Now we might not have to take ours back and forth to church every Sunday and Wednesday.
5. Jes's piano playing.
6. Josh giving him a sincere compliment on his piano playing at the last youth service.
7. 2 surprise checks totally almost $30 that Josh received as "add on and premium" from showing chickens at the fair. A fair lady texted and told me they'd be waiting at the court house. Don't even ask me what that means or why he got them. And just to show you how confusing the fair stuff is, when I texted my man to tell him about them he said "Did they say checks or chicks?" And then I had to think about it and read it again because I had no idea what they were talking about. I still don't. But my boys is happy with his money and will be able to start helping financially with his chicken feed.
8. Also his chickens are laying enough that he can start selling a few eggs.
9. Our van is fixed! And it wasn't nearly as bad as originally predicted.
10. It's Friday!
Hope you have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment