Saturday, October 11, 2014

Just Some Stuff I Want To Do Just Because....

Ten Things.....

Plant flowers...which is unfortunate since I'm not very good at growing things.  But maybe things are changing!


Learn to weed eat...because nobody wants to do it in the bee yard and I hate it to be overgrown.


Switch my honey supers to shallows..... light weight and allows me to harvest solo.


Re-paint my whole house....It's time.


Paint the entryway table coral....bold and pretty.


Finish a big stack of books that I wanna read.....but I have to actually have them first!


Spend more time hanging out with my kids in their rooms.....I love them.


Have more picnics and bake more cookies.....life is short.


Learn to load my own music on my own phone.....because its ridiculous that I don't know how yet.


Be less afraid....of disappointing people, of trying something different, of failing, of whatever.  Except mice.  There is still a place for that.





No comments: