Thursday, January 24, 2013

This Week...

~I have battled selfishness like crazy!!

~Am trying to be more careful with my words.  :-(

~Tried to watch Ghandi for school.   

~I'm memorizing part of Isaiah 45.  Really trying to increase my Scripture memory.

~Re-reading my autographed copy of Experiencing God.   Major life changing book for me decades ago.  Thank you Henry Blackaby!

~Awana!  I taught an incredible bunch of 3-4th graders God's Word.   And worked with a sweet little girl on John 3:16

~Helped to clean up puke.

~Signed my high school kids up for a writing and history class. 

~Skipped my piano lesson because I didn't practice. 

~Have resolved to make time to practice.

~Watched my family get ready for TKD testing on Saturday. 

~Found the lost 3 hole punch!  Yesssss!!

~Started a new way to journal.  Just for fun b/c I adore that sort of thing! 

~Met a neighbor.

~Invited a friend to church and she said "maybe"

~Struck up a conversation about acupuncture with a lady at the furniture store.  Love the South!

~Went to Bible study with LB.


And Today......

~Listening to my boy play piano

~Thinking I ought to be next.....

~Enjoying the fire my son made for us

~Fixing to put littles down for naps and work on my mom's birthday present.

~Planning a trip to the store after TKD

~Then tea time with a new granola bar recipe and Trumpet Of The Swan

~Thinking about supper.....baked potatoes and salad

~Wishing I had some chocolate......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot going on....Whew....Video the tkd tests.....Intresting to watch...

Jennifer said...

I'd love to hear more about your new journaling! I'm a journal fanatic. :)