It's Monday! That means I have nowhere to go all day. As far as I am able, I try to stay home on Mondays. So when I got dressed this morning it didn't take me long to decide that I didn't need to get completely dressed. Yoga pants and my army shirt would suffice. Ponytail. Voila!
And I knew better! I always feel better when I'm really dressed. Otherwise I feel lazy. But still, the yoga pants won.
Sure enough.....
Now my house is a wreck.
My dishwasher is broken.
School did not go so great.
My schedule was too loose.
And I'm freezing!!
But now..... my older kids went to Grandma's. My little kids are taking a nap.
I've decided the only way to redeem this day is to shower and get dressed like I should've in the first place! Because sloppy clothes seem to set the tone for a sloppy day. For me anyway.
Do you think wearing my fancy clothes of jeans and a hoodie will set the day straight?
1 comment:
I would tend to agree....It's ok...it's monday
Post a Comment