Monday, November 05, 2012

Mopeless Monday

First Monday of November!  The leaves are beautiful, the weather is cool, and my backyard is PERFECT!
We had a great weekend and now I'm looking forward to a new week.

But first...
Smiles from last week...

~light sticks!  My kids came home with a bunch of them from church.  That night when it was pitch dark, I camped out in my little boys' room and watched them battle light sticks.  And yell, and bounce off the walls, and laugh hysterically.  I love how they love each other.

~Last week we checked out the local park.  It totally made up for the lack of library.  Lots of open space, great play equipment for big kids and littles, and very clean.  We took a lunch and spent the afternoon enjoying the new fun.

~LittleMan took a huge nap yesterday and slept through church.  I stayed home with him.  When he finally woke up, I made us some popcorn and cake and we vegged out in front of AFV.  Just the two of us.

What I'm Looking Forward To This Week...

~Voting!  Lane and I are getting it done this afternoon

~A new spelling and history program to work on with my kiddos.

~Youthy cookout at our house Saturday night!  That means I have a lot to do between now and then!

Thank you Amanda, for hosting Mopeless Mondays

No comments: