Sunday, March 11, 2012

First Time In A Long Time

I can't remember the last time I had a full 7day menu including snacks. 
But this week I do.  Thanks to Pinterest I've been inspired...though you may not tell by the simplicity.

Monday..
Breakfast - oatmeal
Lunch - Peanut butter and honey on rice cakes, carrot sticks w/ranch, grapes
Dinner- baked potato bar with almond sauce, sauted onions and mushrooms, various toppings w/salad and green beans

Tuesday ..
Birthday!
Breakfast - cinnamon toast cake and boiled eggs
Lunch - out with the b-day girl
Dinner - lasagna, salad, bread

Other Breakfasts..
cereal
cream of wheat
I usually rotate these with oatmeal in the colder months. 
orange rolls for Saturday's b-day

Other Dinners...
sloppy joes and potato salad w/green beans (we have a lot of green beans in the freezer)
a new Rachel Ray soup

Friday dinner... always pizza
Saturday is another birthday.  We are day camping and doing camp foods all day.
Sunday ...snack supper before church with popcorn, leftovers, fruits, cheese

Snacks...
smoothies
popcorn
pb crackers
bananas tossed with coconut
snack mix: cashews, raisins, banana chips, pumpkin seeds

Super Easy Vegan Ranch
1 1//2 c. veganaise
2 large garlic cloves squeezed
the juice of one lemon
1 tsp salt
1T each onion powder and parsley
a big pinch of pepper

Mix all together and use it for everything! 

No comments: