Wednesday, September 07, 2011

A Little Bit Of Lately

It seems like the school year has started for everybody now.  The parks are not crowded and story time is back to the usual little bunch.  Piano starts back for us this week, chemistry and micro biology classes next week.  Then we'll be able to settle into a new normal routine. 

This week is full of company and running kids to their various jobs and errands.  I am hopelessly behind in just about everything and trying really hard for it not to make me crazy.  It'll get done eventually, right? 

How are you doing on your Sept challenge?  Are you getting up on time?  I'm hit and miss.  I'm actually missing a bit on purpose though b/c I'm walking some mornings depending on my schedule that day. 

Speaking of walking, guess what?!  I took Joey today.  The poor dog almost had a heat stroke one night this summer so he's been grounded.  This morning was nice and cool and I invited him along.  But that's not all.  It was easy to take him.  I could handle the leash with both hands since I'm a permissive walker Joey likes to change sides.  Ahhhh the freedom of pain free mobility!  (Are you tired of hearing that yet?)

Wanna see some goodness from the Savers 50% off sale? 

This is our new bag.  I hafta say "our" b/c LB and I are sharing it.  Isn't it hilarious?  It was brand new.
Here's the bottom.
And LOOK at the fall clothes!  It was so much fun.  And I've never had so many new clothes all at the same time.  It turned out that each piece cost around $3.  THAT is a bargain folks.  And several things were brand new. 
I had have so much laundry I had to buy more laundry soap!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i have done t-tapp every work day since luke started his new job! (which was my goal) and i am getting results too, which is gonna keep me motivated. i might even do it on weekends :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Just so ya know, I will never get tired of hearing you say (or reading) that you have pain free mobility!!

Mich